Thursday, March 17, 2011

Can I catch a break?

Last year I started taking classes for a Marketing Certificate at UC Berkeley and with the extra effort to take two classes at a time I did not find too much time to ride on the weekends. It was a very weak season for me. The odometer barely changed compared to previous years going out almost every weekend plus week long trips to Southern California and another one to Seattle. 
This year I know it will be the same but for a good reason! My wife and I are expecting our first baby and she is due in the next 3 weeks! And especially for that reason I have been anxiously waiting for a little break to take my last ride before my life changes forever. Don’t take me wrong, I couldn’t be happier with the arrival of our first baby, but I NEED TO RIDE!
All the plans were in place for this weekend since last week and now I look at the internet and the forecast is for rain!
Can I catch a break?
Who knows? Maybe I can take the time and stay home updating my Facebook page! hahaha

1 comment: