Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Start your engines!

The weather is finally getting better, no more rainy and cold days outside… And this could only mean one thing: Motorcycle Season is about to start!!! I am finally going back on the road! I couldn’t wait any longer! The first ride is to Valley Springs-CA with some friends from work.
There is only one thing I’ll miss then… how will I be able to check my Facebook page? What about my tweets? How can I enjoy the scenery if I know I am going to missing on what everybody is saying online?
Just kidding! I couldn’t care less about it! One thing I have to admit though, Harley Davidson has a very good community page on their website and you can see their next events in your area. In our area we have a great chili cook-off in Jamestown on the 19th. You can check it out at http://www.harley-davidson.com/EX/HTR/ecal/events/EventDLRDetails.asp?locale=en_US&bmLocale=en_US&HDCWPSession=ynTJN3vb21k4qg2nGYMvFyTnsndWTmKyLHTnSWJ03B2nzRglWkJJ!48482708!1076861165&id=19893&type=D&dealer=0

No comments:

Post a Comment